written by Michael Dauphinee on March 27th, 2015
“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
written by Michael Dauphinee on March 25th, 2015
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
written by Michael Dauphinee on March 20th, 2015
“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand
written by Michael Dauphinee on March 18th, 2015
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
written by Michael Dauphinee on March 13th, 2015
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
written by Michael Dauphinee on March 11th, 2015
“Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
written by Michael Dauphinee on March 6th, 2015
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
written by Michael Dauphinee on March 5th, 2015
Smart people tend to act smarter by doing a few things:
- Smart People focus on the people around them. They listen to those that will help support their problem solving, and provide positive reinforcement. Smart people tend to see dividends from those affected by kindness and attention.
- Smart People assume they are not the smartest people in the room. That way, by asking questions, smart people are constantly learning from those smart subject matter experts.
- Smart People ask intuitive questions, always. Similar to number 2, it’s a consent pursuit of knowledge.
- Smart People pursue new areas, new subjects, or new things to focus attention to.
- Smart People see new knowledge as a bridge to just learning even more.
- Smart People, when looking at a new area, tend to focus on the origin (the beginning of the story).
- Smart People associate with those individuals that have power insight.
To read the complete article click here.