Smart people tend to act smarter by doing a few things:
- Smart People focus on the people around them. They listen to those that will help support their problem solving, and provide positive reinforcement. Smart people tend to see dividends from those affected by kindness and attention.
- Smart People assume they are not the smartest people in the room. That way, by asking questions, smart people are constantly learning from those smart subject matter experts.
- Smart People ask intuitive questions, always. Similar to number 2, it’s a consent pursuit of knowledge.
- Smart People pursue new areas, new subjects, or new things to focus attention to.
- Smart People see new knowledge as a bridge to just learning even more.
- Smart People, when looking at a new area, tend to focus on the origin (the beginning of the story).
- Smart People associate with those individuals that have power insight.
To read the complete article click here.